10 Morrison Street Laidley QLD 4341
4 bed - 2 bath - 2 garage - 620m2
Fully fenced with stunning new front fence - driveway gate in soon!!! Gorgeous low maintenance gardens - just delightful.
NEW undercover all weather entertainment alfresco patio - the installation of top quality cafe blinds and fly screens make this an incredible lifestyle addition to an already beautiful home. Accessed by 2 security fly screen sliding doors from the main bedroom and lounge room.
PLUS the convenience of a brand new garden shed installed on concrete slab - the list goes on!
There is absolutely nothing to do but move into this immaculate near new home in a quality neighbourhood, not one to be missed!
Take a step up in living with generous light filled rooms and an excellent floor plan, offering one level with minimal maintenance.
Larger than the standard home and impossible to build for this price featuring:
- 4 bedroom home all with built-ins
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite with wonderful sliding doors to outside undercover entertainment area
- Open plan living and dining
- Central kitchen, pantry, great benches and cupboard space
- Gas cook-top/electric oven and space for a dishwasher
- Private covered and tiled outdoor entertainment zone overlooking secure versatile backyard
- Lockup double garage
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Air-conditioned open plan that leads out to the covered entertainment area
- Gas hot water
- Modern timeless decor and colour schemes
- Security cameras
- Minutes to the Main Street of Laidley
- Close to Schools and minutes to the Warrego Highway for the commute to the City
Property Code: 96