$220,000 - BRAND NEW affordable luxury units in downtown Toowoomba
28A RUTHVEN STREET, TOOWOOMBA QLD
COMPLEX OF ONLY 4 COMPLETELY FINISHED ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED UNITS (1 SOLD)
These units will appeal to downsizers and professionals with the owner-occupier in their sights and still be in time for the First Home Owners Grant.
Modern timeless decor featuring quality fit out with architectural design that combines the elegant merging of inside and outside living/entertainment areas to create space, access and light in the home.
The location is definitely a key factor, with the ability for owners to be able to leave the car at home and walk to work, recreation facilities and city central bars and restaurants.
This really is a property in the right location - close to Toowoomba's CBD, North Point Shopping Centre and Downlands College, with quality finishes and the right price.
Tucked away, just off the main arterial route, this complex is close to key infrastructure services. The convenience of location is coupled with great design promoting the easy living lifestyle with security and privacy.
• Modern neutral palette decor allows owners to express their individual style
• Spacious carpeted 1 bedroom with full wall length sliding robes
• Double sliding doors from master bed to back patio
• Bi-Fold Entry Glass Doors to Lounge with timber look vinyl floors throughout
• Stylish open plan living/dining flows to outdoor alfresco area through bi-fold doors
• Modern kitchen features first class bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Double sink with loads of bench and cupboard space
• Dishwasher, breakfast bar, under bench oven, ceramic cook top, overhead exhaust
• Double designer shower in luxury ceramic bathroom with toilet
• Separate internal laundry
• Central linen cupboard
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Single spacious driveway to undercover carport
• Hidden off the main street - private and secure
• Fully fenced and landscaped
First Home Owners Grant - eligible for $20,000 and investors can look to approx 6% rent return ($260 pw). Council rates approx $1,000pa and Body Corporate rates approx $960pa.