8 Opal Street, Glenvale QLD 4350
4 bed - 2 bath - 3 car - 601sqm
Interest Over $450,000
Boasting contemporary style from the exterior to the impressive interior this elevated, fully insulated home is the ultimate in family convenience with a coveted Glenvale Meadows Estate location - offered to the market for the first time.With style, space and location on offer this quality Stuart Gleeson built 6 years young home boasts a perfectly timeless decor to let your creative spirit run free. Certainly an investment now that will continue into the future!
With outstanding quality and expansive floor plan, the home offers something for everyone. Open living areas merge with a centrally located kitchen to create a living hub that will just as easily accommodate entertaining as it will simple family living.
When unrestricted living is essential, the superb outdoor undercover entertainment patio with gas outlet for BBQ is the perfect accompaniment to the private grassed backyard for the kids, pets or just to enjoy the outdoors from morning to night.
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master with TV wall connection, ensuite and walk in robe
- Separate computer nook
- Additional separate media, family or formal lounge room
- Quality spacious kitchen and stainless steel appliances featuring bench top roller cupboard, dishwasher & water taps for fridge
- Power points galore
- Fantastic linen and storage cupboards through the home
- Gas hot plates and Gas Hot Water
- Gas to outside undercover generous entertainment area with ceiling fan
- Spacious entertainment and living areas
- Beautifully tiled throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle air-conditioning in the main area of the home
- Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Fully fenced private block with vehicle side access
- 2 x internal very large car garage accommodation
- 1 x separate spacious single car lockup 6m x 3m x 2.4m high garage
- Window and Door Security screens
- 9,000L rain water tank
- Low maintenance established garden and landscaping
- Glass sliding doors extend the living areas out to a large outdoor patio.
Timeless neutral interiors combine such quality finishes as tiled floors throughout and stunning feature wall tiles in wet areas, offering an upmarket decorated residence that awaits your own personal flair.
Situated on a quiet street the block boasts side yard vehicle access and fencing for the kids and pets to play safe and secure, with only a short walk to Glenvale State School and Glenvale Christian School with a short drive to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre with a comfortable 400m walk to the Club Glenvale.
Property Code: 183