This grand lady was build around 1928 and is as solid as a rock. She has had a couple of face lifts over the years which has only improved her charm.
Located on Qld's Darling Downs Warwick has the charm of the Country town with the convenience of city life. If you want a taste of the big smoke or beaches Toowoomba is less than an hour away and you are around two and a half hours drive to the Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast Beaches.
Renovated within the last 5 years she received a new kitchen, new shower screen, new floor coverings, new water tank and paint job. She has also had the roof re-screwed and painted.
- 4 Bedrooms (3 with built-ins) 2 with fans
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 toilets (1 on each level)
- Oil Heater + Air-con + wood fireplace downstairs
- Large sleep out
- 2 sunrooms
- Large rumpus room downstairs (takes up half of the downstairs area) with Built-in Brick bar
- storage area downstairs
- Cladded due to it's high to minimize painting costs
- fully fenced at back perfect for the pets or children
- ability to drive down side of house and into the back yard
- close to hospital, Churches, shops and schools and only 2kms into the CBD
The current owner has owned the property since 1995 and it has been used as a rental for the past 10 years. Vendor is now moving towards to new venture and needs to sell this beauty to move on. As a result we are happy to listen to all reasonable offers.
Property Code: 185