42 Eight Mile Road Mount Perry, Queensland
4 bed 2 bath 10 car
Land Size: 24.96ha (61.68 acres)
You can have the best of both worlds in this modern contemporary home located on fertile acreage with lush pastures in one of the most sought after regions! Central to Brisbane and Rockhampton racing facilities - Mount Perry is an undiscovered jewel in the crown of Australia. Sought after as either a lifestyle opportunity or investment for rental - this scenic property is unique in this region. The first class fitout of the home, with nothing more to do, is set to entice the savvy investor. Completed only in 2011 this divine haven, positioned to capture the views, is located opposite the local racecourse offering equine fanciers an easy and convenient stroll to training. The country side beckons any disciple of riding or horse breed to engage in the nearby National Trail. The kitchen and outdoor living are the heart of this immaculately presented single level homestead located just 4 mins to village shops, school, hospital & all services. The property is perfectly suited as a potential horse property boasting quality fencing - full fenced, yards and shedding for stabling featuring five separate paddocks with an abundance of water derived from 9 rainwater tanks and spring fed dam water.Call, email or message Sharyn Dorber 0401 477 372 or email@example.com.
The Homestead features quality inclusions:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- 3 large bedrooms, one with built in robes, one with lovely wooden wardrobes in the second bedroom
- Gorgeous top level main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Large modern style kitchen - perfectly planned - with wide breakfast bar, dishwasher, pyroaletic oven & induction cook top
- Massive lounge room with rake ceilings - also in kitchen and master bedroom
- Natural timber flooring throughout
- 3 metre lined and covered verandas on 3 sides
- House yard fully dog-proof fenced (over 1 acre)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Grey Water System
- Solar Panels
- 16 Solar panels connected to electricity grid
- Solar hot water system
- Connected to the NBN fixed wireless broadband
The Panoramic Property features:
- 3 colorbond sheds
- 1 x 3 bay, 1 x 6 bay (2 enclosed lock-up roller doors), 1 x 2 bay open stable/shed
- Well fed dam (fully fenced) by contours, petrol transfer pump to house-yard irrigation tank reservoir.
- Fenced, sheltered, and enclosed 2 bay dog-run, Chicken coop.
- New internal fencing to 3 paddocks and house yard with established lawns and gardens
- 9 x water tanks (6 x 5500gallons, 1 x 6500 gallons, 2 x 2000 gallons, virtually drought-proof)
- A Southern Cross Windmill for stock water, trough.
The Location Mount Perry is 100 km south-west of Bundaberg. The mountain is the southern-most peak in the Hogback Range, five km east of the town. The township of Mt Perry is located high in the hills, 55km to Gin Gin and 100km to regional city of Bundaberg and facilities include a supermarket, primary school & a multi-purpose health centre plus the incredible tourist and fishing interests that abound in the region. Mount Perry has a mining-based economy with its gold mine at Mt Rawdon. The scenic area is home to one of regional Queensland's largest gold mines with attractions including an Historical Museum and Arts Centre .Major sporting events including the twice yearly Mount Perry Races and annual Mount Perry Woodchop, all draw large crowds. Markets are held at Mount Perry once a month and Gin Gin every Saturday. Mount Perry is becoming known for its vineyards and olive groves, with the Wonbah Winery offering tastings and cellar door sales. Scenic hikes take keen bushwalkers to the summit of Mount Perry and, nearby Goodnight Scrub National Park offers scenic vistas and wilderness camping via unsealed roads. Property Code: 117